Friday 29 January 2016

Game Art Week Seventeen

Continuing the Character project we should of had our body of the character modelled in Zbrush by now, however I had  some problem proportions. So I started my character again, with a basic character model in 3ds max which I then imported into Zbrush to starte modelling. This way I would have the proportions correct from the beginning and could therefore start modeling details and anatomy straight away.

These are just mobile uploads that I took in the computer labs at the time while I was sculpting. these are not very good quality images, however they demonstrate my progression.





We learnt how to create clothes in zbrush using a technique with sub objects. Using a body model, then masking areas you want to create clothes and setting them as a sub object and can be sculpted how I wish without interfering with separate objects. Most of my characters clothes do not fit the model closely, are fairly baggy and loose fitting, which is why I am going to begin modelling my characters clothes in 3ds max instead, then import into zbrush for details. Firstly I exported the finished naked character model as fbx, so I could import it to 3ds max to use as a base to model the the clothes around.

I also continued with the design process, which I finished my final sketch design for my chosen idea for the male character, Which I continued to developed in Orthographic and colour iterations.

I also developed the colour iterations and orthographic for the girl character. Now I need to progress onto to develop photobashing realistic orthograthics of both characters and finish modeling of the girl high and low poly.








No comments:

Post a Comment