Friday 22 January 2016

Game Art Week Sixteen

This week I continued with the character project, which I began learning more about zbrush and applied this towards the character project . I learn't how to create a skeleton from Zspheres, then edit to paint over the top to sculpt muscle and edit to a skin so that it allows for sculpting with paint brushes, to fill out more muscle definition and add facial features. From this I began sculpting the face, using the clay brush to build up shape and structure. I started sculpting the brow, nose and cheeks, which I feel I was able to understand the anatomy well enough to build a realistic representation of my character.

These are just mobile uploads I took while I was sculpting at this time, they are not very good quality photos, however it demonstrates how I used the zspheres to sculpt the body.





No comments:

Post a Comment