Wednesday 25 November 2015

Game Art week six

During this week I had a review of my progress so far. I discussed how the film room group project was going, which there were no real concerns towards the project, everything is running smoothly and we are working well as a team. I also discussed how I'm finding the year so far, At the beginning I was terrified about starting my second year, that it was going to difficult as I knew nothing about the unreal engine and my overall knowledge of 3D work wasn't the level it should be at now. However, in reflection to the six weeks I've been in my second year, I feel a lot more confident now, I've been learning and developing my skills all-round during the film room project. I have come across lots of problems during the project that all have been solves and have improved my knowledge. Now towards the end of the film room project, I feel confident for future projects and in my quality of work.

As I have assets that I have created for the film room project and many previous assets from last year, I need to make a sketchfab account to upload my 3D models, so that tutors can view my work separately from the groups and so I can display my portfolio.

I also discussed career choices, which I am still unsure about. When I was beginning with course in year one I wanted to aim to be an environmental artist, however after two years I feel that when I complete this course,I would apply to anything I could and aim to work my way up to an environmental artist as my end goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment