Saturday 23 April 2016

Game Art week Twenty Eight

This week to help towards the off the map project I took my fiancee, Larry, to University with me to record the voice for our 'Puck' character. We had the recording equipment, however no where to record and was to find an empty classroom. This didn't work well as we could hear too much noise from the road outside. Therefore we decided to take the equipment home and record, as it would be quieter, also could improvise for a sound booth with soft furnishings and hanging up blankets.

I continued with the off the map project, which I think our group has officially entered the 'crunch' period of finishing the level. Which I aim to have all my assets in engine with PBR by think week. I finished all the texturing.


I also continued working on my artist statement and essay, trying to note down what to say and structure them.

Monday night I Modelled, unwrapped, baked and textured a tree stump to add to the assets in engine. At the end of the week I finished adding all my assets to the engine, which I was left with nothing else to do, so I made a vista of trees for the background and started making the play game button.


No comments:

Post a Comment